Tuesday, June 30, 2015

copenhagen tour

Today Mum and I went to Copenhagen so she could show me some parts of Copenhagen that I haven't really been to a lot. I might move to Copenhagen if I choose to study there this fall... So we started out in the Central Station and went to Frederiksberg where we also had sodas at Café Funder in Frederiksberg Gardens. I had the raspberry one and Mum had the ginger/lemon. They were both delicious. Frederiksberg is a pretty, green and relatively peaceful area. Then we went shopping a bit in Club Collection in Nordhavn, so we passed by both parts of Nørrebro and Østerbro. Afterwards, we went to Kgs. Nytorv to do some shopping and share a burger at Bistro Royal, which was fine. The next stop was Islands Brygge and Christianshavn, which are areas that both seem very cozy - particularly with all the summery buzz. After that, we had dinner at Radio in Frederiksberg and it was super delicious (post coming up)! We ended the tour with ice cream at Paradis where I had lemon sorbet and passionfruit sorbet. It has been such a lovely day and I recommend everyone who mainly goes to Copenhagen because of the city centre and the shopping to expand their knowledge about different parts of Copenhagen!

Outfit:
Sunglasses: Tom Ford.
Top: Rosemunde.
Bag: LV.
Shorts: Brandy Melville.
Ballerinas: Bangkok.

No comments:

Post a Comment