Sunday, May 17, 2015

ysl lipstick wish list

I just finished writing my wish list for my birthday next week! I'm turning 20, which feels rather weird actually... Anyway, do any of you ever write wish lists still? None of my friends do. I do because I always want lots of things and if I don't have a list I won't remember if anyone asks me. Plus, my family members always ask for one. This year, there are many makeup things on my wishlist. Especially from YSL. Here are the colours from the top...
1. Rose Volupté Shine (from the top left): Pink In Paris 13, Nude In Private 9, Pourpre Intouchable 2, Rose In Tension 17.
2. Rouge Pur Couture (from the left): Beige Tribute 10, Golden Tan 107 and Rose Bergamasque 6.
3. Volupté Tint-In-Oil (from above): Undress Me 3 and I Rose You 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment