Friday, May 01, 2015

dirty brunch at the laundromat café

We met my family in Copenhagen to have brunch at The Laundromat Café. I wore a black outfit: pleated mini skirt, knee socks, black top, sixties-ish eyeliner and slightly punk jewellery. I had the "Dirty Brunch" and a Caramel Latte Frappé and it was all super delicious and quite dirty. I particularly liked the American pancakes with chocolate butter, the Greek yoghurt with muesli and the scambled eggs. I was incredibly full when we left so it's definitely not the place you'd have brunch every day, but I want to go back and try out the burgers (they looked so good)! In the picture below there are all the drinks we had: my Caramel Latte Frappé, mint and mango juices, strawberry milkshake, raspberry and banana smoothie and carrot juice. After this, we went to the cinema and watched "Far from the Madding Crowd", which was very good and then we went home and had dinner with friends. Fab first of May to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment