Thursday, February 05, 2015

ladurée in bangkok

So sleepy right now. It's been a super fun and active day. I woke up and had a slow breakfast, then I went to the gym for a butt and leg workout. After that, I had lunch and then I went shopping! I got so many great things! I bought jeans in American Eagle Outfitters. For some reason, their jeans fit me really well and they're very cheap so I don't mind... I also got a bunch of stuff from Yves Saint Laurent and a facial wash in Etude House. I'll blog about and post pictures of all that stuff later. Then I went back home and for dinner I went out to get my favourite Rainbow Maki from ISAO Sushi, a Starbucks latte and some cape gooseberries and nectarines for dessert. Now I just finished a movie and I'm going to sleep soon. These pictures are taken at Ladurée in Siam Paragon, Bangkok. I was the only one there and I just took a break, waiting for one of my favourite Carré bracelets to get repaired. I had a Salty Caramel Macaron and a hot chocolate with whipped cream. It was delicious! Normally I'm not a fan of macarons (I don't even like the chocolate and vanilla ones) but the caramel one was great! Maybe the taste just fit with the consistency of the macaron... Anyway, sleep tight!

Outfit:
Sunglasses: Tom Ford.
Top: Rosemunde.
Bag: LV.
Watch: Burberry.
Skirt: Norr.
Ballerinas: Elizabeth Stuart.

No comments:

Post a Comment