Sunday, February 01, 2015

days left & liquorice

Today there are only 25 more days left in Bangkok! I have mixed feelings because there are so many great things out here but I also miss my house, my family and my friends at home so much! Below you can se my favourite things that come with living in Bangkok. This liquorice is actually a Christmas Calendar (but instead of chocolate I got liquorice, which I prefer) but since there are only 25 days left in Bangkok and I got it like one day before Christmas, I might as well start eating it today! It will be a scrumptious countdown for my departure from Bangkok.

Pros:
My Dad
Starbucks
Dean & Deluca
My Dance Classes
The warm weather
The cheap exotic fruits
The gym in my building
The cheap but delicious food
Chulabhorn Research Institute
The swimming pool and the tanning
All the shopping malls (particularly Terminal 21)

No comments:

Post a Comment