Saturday, January 10, 2015

how to be parisian wherever you are

Today after 1 hour and 30 minutes at the gym, I went to Terminal 21 and Central Embassy to run some errands, have a latte at Dean & Deluca and start reading my new book "How To Be Parisian Wherever You Are". It's a very nice and quite funny book and I must say that I am Parisian in many ways (according to the book). I was also very happy to discover that at least the authors of the book think that nobody needs to be from Paris in order to be Parisian. Although Dean & Deluca inside of the Central Embassy Mall isn't very sidewalk café-ish or even French, it was still very cozy. Now, during the evening I had sushi and soon I'm going to bed after updating my blog. I hope you had/are having a lovely saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment